Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time account coordinator to respond appropriately to a variety of client requests, knowing that impeccable customer service is a must. In this entry-level position, you will work with our account service team to manage agency projects on behalf of our clients. Although a lot of time will be spent on the administrative side of our accounts, this is a stepping-stone to many duties of an account executive.
- Preparing account service–related documents, such as meeting agendas, meeting reports, timelines, and other client communications and correspondence
- Communicating with clients on an as-needed basis in a professional, efficient manner
- Attending to the needs of account service
- Processing internal job open forms, job change forms, and other information requests
- Following up and maintaining current work in progress across various agency departments
- Participating in client meetings and conference calls
- Understanding agency clients and their industries
- Seeking ways to add value to the client-agency relationship
- Verifying production specs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field
- One year of entry-level experience within an organization or completion of a relevant internship
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.