Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time account executive to assist in the execution and management of our clients’ marketing and advertising campaigns. In this role, you will serve as a critical link between our clients and the internal Crowley Webb agency team, ensuring that we are delivering high-performance work that helps our clients meet their marketing/advertising objectives.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Liaise between the agency and our clients for all ongoing projects
- Communicate with clients in a professional and efficient manner
- Manage in-progress workflow across various agency departments to ensure projects are on time and within budget
- Prepare account service–related documents, such as project estimates, meeting agendas, meeting reports, timelines, creative briefs, and other client communications and correspondence
- Lead or participate in client meetings and conference calls
- Keep a working knowledge of agency clients and their industries
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Two to three years of work experience within an advertising agency or related industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of organization and attention to detail
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Passionate, motivated, and willing to learn
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.