Crowley Webb is seeking a versatile accounting coordinator to assist both the accounting and media departments in our agency. The ideal candidate is comfortable interacting with a variety of people, has experience working in a professional environment, and has proficiency in Microsoft Office Professional programs, as well as Google applications.
Crowley Webb only employs individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas. Crowley Webb is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Reconcile production invoices
- Create agency time reports
- Reconcile employee expense reports
- Provide client billing worksheets to account supervisors
- Approve media billing
- Reconcile invoices for all media
- Complete media co-op paperwork for clients
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree in marketing, accounting, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google applications
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment