Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time art director to join our amazing team. In this role, you will work alongside some of the most talented creatives in the business and collaborate on a wide range of projects for a variety of clients.
When submitting your résumé, please include your portfolio of relevant design examples by link or PDF.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First's Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News' Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Art direct and design print, digital, social media, and video applications
- Concept with copywriters
- Collaborate with other art directors and designers
- Help with new business proposals
- Prepare files for production
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, visual communications, or a related field
- Three to five years of experience in art direction, graphic design, or a related field
- A solid portfolio of relevant work examples
- Impeccable typographic skills
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of print production
- Hardworking attitude and a team player who’s always ready for the next challenge
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.