Do you love to make beautiful things? Think about advertising even when you're not working? Want to work at a place that doesn't feel like work? Crowley Webb is searching for the next art director to join our amazing team. You'll work alongside some of the most talented creatives in the business, collaborating on a variety of clients and projects. Please submit a link or PDF portfolio along with your resume.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do, however, only employ individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas.
- Art directing print, digital, and video work
- Concepting with a copywriter partner
- Helping with new business proposals
- Collaborating with other art directors and designers
- Preparing your own files for production
- 3–5 years of experience
- Conceptual ability
- Impeccable typographic skill
- Print production knowledge
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- Must be a hardworking, team player who’s always ready for the next challenge