Assistant Media Planner/Buyer
Crowley Webb is seeking an assistant media planner/buyer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have worked in an agency or media environment and have some experience with both digital and traditional media.
The person in this role will work directly with members of our media team to assist with plan development, traffic, campaign tracking, and post-buy analysis. You must have the ability to manage multiple projects, along with strong organizational skills, and be able to interact professionally with internal teams, vendors, and clients.
- Assist with the development and execution of digital and traditional media plans best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives
- Collaborate with internal media team to successfully create strategic integrated media campaigns
- Help with the implementation, optimization, tracking, and post buy analysis
- Coordinate the trafficking of digital and traditional media assets directly with the vendors
- Bachelor’s degree and 1–3 years of agency and/or media experience
- Experience with conducting post buys and trafficking is preferred
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficiency in Excel
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and deadlines, as well as juggle multiple tasks while simultaneously paying great attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on projects once directed
- Familiarity with media tools such as Google AdWords, Facebook advertising, Strata, and Nielsen is preferred