Building Maintenance Manager
The Sweeney Building is seeking a maintenance manager who is well organized, detail driven, and able to tackle projects in a timely fashion. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, able to identify and complete various tasks, while also taking direction and coordinating larger projects.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do, however, only employ individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas.
- Tend to the general upkeep of the building and the facilities and offices housed within
- Receive, schedule, and complete work requests from tenants
- Coordinate inspections with subcontractors and then properly file reports
- Obtain and compare quotes from subcontractors for certain jobs
- Remove snow from front doors and sidewalk
- Take out the garbage once a week
- Perform routine inspections of the building and grounds
- 1–2 years of experience in a similar position or field
- Working knowledge of electrical, plumbing, and HVAC systems
- Ability to drywall and paint
- Must be a trustworthy, self-motivated hard worker