Business Development Coordinator
Praxis, our patient recruitment division, is a seeking a Business Development Coordinator to organize all operations for our business development and strategy teams. This includes support for the execution and management of requests for proposal (RFPs) and ongoing strategy team projects and documents.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do, however, only employ individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas.
- Serve in a project management role for all proposal requests, providing a single point of contact for all department proposal contributors, coordinating internal job numbers and task list timelines, and organizing all documentation
- Compose base proposal templates, and contribute to research for disease overview sheets and retention item strategies
- Oversee proposal review process and assist in proofreading for all proposals prior to sponsor distribution
- Prepare and facilitate processing of work orders and change orders, as well as the study conversion process
- Assist in account-level research and strategy, preparation of business development metrics, and other administrative needs
- Assist with other business development, strategy, and Praxis B-to-B marketing tasks as needed
- Four-year college degree or comparable work experience in a related professional setting (such as marketing, advertising, healthcare, or business development)
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Project management and CRM software experience a plus (Teamwork, Salesforce)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including proofreading
- Detail-oriented with strong organization and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Comfortable working in a collaborative