Good with words? Have a big brain and a versatile style? Able to switch voices on demand to write for a variety of clients in a variety of industries? Willing to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty? You could be Crowley Webb’s next copywriter.
We’re looking for an advertising copywriter with considerable conceptual aptitude to join our creative team. Experience in technical writing is a plus. Please submit your resume along with a link to your portfolio of relevant advertising copywriting work.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Concepting with an art director partner
- Copywriting/editing on assigned projects
- Participation in group strategy and brainstorm sessions
- Contribution to the agency content strategy
- Three to five years of advertising agency experience
- Conceptual skill
- Experience writing for digital and social media
- Experience writing for paid social ad campaigns
- Must be a hardworking, team player who’s always ready for the next challenge