Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time advertising copywriter with considerable conceptual aptitude to join our growing creative team. In this role, you will switch voices on demand to write for a variety of clients in a variety of industries.
When submitting your résumé, please include a link to your portfolio of relevant advertising copywriting examples.
- Copywriting/editing on assigned projects
- Concepting with art director
- Presenting ideas and working with internal teams and clients
- Participating in group strategy and brainstorming sessions
- Contributing to content strategy
- Three to five years of experience working at an advertising agency
- A solid portfolio of relevant work examples
- Experience collaborating with an art director to create multifaceted campaigns
- A background that includes digital and social media writing preferred
- Hardworking attitude and a team player who’s always ready for the next challenge
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.