The designer is responsible to assist art directors in developing and designing creative for advertising campaigns. This person will also create mechanical files accurately and efficiently for both digital and print projects.
When submitting your résumé, please include your portfolio of relevant design examples by link or PDF.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Give meticulous attention to detail and follow instructions precisely
- Manage and prioritize a high-volume workload
- Adapt easily to shifting timelines
- Communicate fully, effectively, and diplomatically
- Work both independently and with a team
- Up to three years of experience in mechanical production and design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Proactive, solution-oriented thinker
- Effective time manager
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.