Crowley Webb is currently seeking a front-end developer to join our growing digital team. The ideal candidate is a collaborative fast learner who is an innovative problem solver and passionate about creating engaging, intuitive user experiences.
Crowley Webb only employs individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas. Crowley Webb is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team to understand client goals and translate them into digital experiences including websites, user interfaces, digital banners, mobile apps, and email
- Test work in multiple browsers and devices
- Integrate and maintain WordPress Plug-ins and/or web APIs
- Create interactive prototypes
- Keep technology stack fresh and look for new, innovative ways to modernize processes and tooling
- 5+ years experience as a developer
- Experience developing responsive and mobile user interfaces with and without WordPress
- Experience in custom WordPress development
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop
- Proficiency with Sass, React, Angular JS, Vue a plus
- Experience with common CMS like WordPress, Drupal, Craft and/or Joomla
- Understanding of SEO best practices
- Strong working knowledge of front end build tools such as Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, and Node
- Experience developing email templates and creating animated banner ads a plus