Lead Digital Project Manager
Crowley Webb is looking for a lead digital project manager who is well-versed in managing small- to large-scale projects and orchestrating workflow on client’s digital marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate must be an excellent communicator, extremely organized, and excited to work in a fast-paced and innovative environment that values collaboration and great work.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Generate and execute multiple project plans and timelines simultaneously
- Revise plans and timelines if necessary to meet changing needs and requirements, and recognize changes that are out of scope
- Create project proposals, estimates, and statements of work for new client prospects and existing clients
- Provide strategic direction to clients for digital initiatives
- Maintain process for resource planning to ensure resource availability and that projects will be delivered on time and on budget
- Assist in improving operational processes for UX designers and developers
- Manage day-to-day client relationships, monthly billing, and future financial forecasting as requested
- Oversee the work of digital project managers
- Lead or participate in client meetings and conference calls
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a similar field – or comparable work experience
- Eight or more years of project management work experience in marketing, software development, advertising, healthcare, customer service, or a related field
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs and Google applications
- Proven ability to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with software development processes (Agile and Waterfall) is a plus but not required
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.