Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time media coordinator to support the media team with the planning, development, placement, and reporting process of media campaigns. The primary focus will be on traditional media tactics such as TV, radio, out-of-home, and print advertising.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Work with the internal media team and under the guidance of a sr. media planner/buyer to complete traditional media plans based on client requirements, budgets, and objectives
- Execute media buys under guidance
- Conduct media vendor outreach and assist with schedule development, ad placements, traffic, and booking
- Help with campaign management duties (e.g., optimization against key performance indicators, reporting, providing campaign insights, and invoice/billing reconciliation)
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on projects once directed
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Drive
- Capability to bring new ideas to the table
- Keen eye for detail
- Willingness to learn
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.