Media Planner/Buyer (TV)
Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time media planner/buyer to collaborate with the senior media team to support plan development and meet client expectations. In this role, you will help execute traditional media campaigns with a primary focus on TV buying – this will include negotiating, schedule development, optimization, and reporting.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Work with the internal media team to complete traditional media plans (predominately TV) best suited for established client requirements, budgets, and objectives
- Support media plan development by providing internal recommendations to the senior media team
- Conduct media vendor outreach, negotiations, schedule development, ad placements, traffic, and booking
- Perform campaign management duties such as optimization against key performance indicators, reporting, providing campaign insights, and invoice/billing reconciliation
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field
- Three or more years of experience in TV media planning/buying, TV media planning/selling, or a related field
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with media tools such as Strata, Comscore, and Nielsen
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and deadlines
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on projects once directed
- Proficient with Excel
- Keen eye for detail
- Confident negotiator
- Able to bring new ideas to the table and have a curiosity for learning
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.