Crowley Webb is seeking a media planner/buyer with digital proficiency to join our growing team! The ideal candidate will have experience with digital media, research, planning, negotiating and executing targeted media buys, placing client ads in the right context and medium, and balancing the art of placement with the science of media measurement and metrics. As a media planner/buyer, you will work directly with members of the media team, account service, and analytics. You'll also research, plan, buy, track, and steward campaigns. An ability to manage multiple projects and interface professionally with internal teams, vendors, and clients is a must.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Collaborate with internal media team to execute digital media plans best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives.
- Support media plan development by providing internal recommendations to senior media team.
- Digital media buying responsibilities include campaign setup, target audience selection, keyword list development, identify key performance indicators, and oversee tracking implementation.
- Ongoing campaign management responsibilities include budget management, optimization against key performance indicators, reporting, providing campaign insights, and invoice/billing reconciliation.
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years media planning and buying experience, or equivalent.
- Experience planning and executing paid search, paid social, and online display campaigns is required.
- Additional digital and traditional media experience is a plus.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to understand and apply data to make actionable recommendations to senior media team.
- Proficiency of working in Excel.
- Must be able to effectively manage timelines and deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on projects once directed.
- Must have experience in Google Ads and Facebook advertising. DSP experience is preferred.
- Able to bring new ideas to the table and have a curiosity for learning.