Praxis, Crowley Webb’s patient recruitment division, is looking for a full-time operations coordinator to
work with Praxis’ internal operations teams and support the execution of all services and projects
provided by vendors, including translations, print production, fulfillment, shipping, and more. The ideal
candidate will be a strong communicator, have a keen eye for detail, and be able to manage and prioritize
many different projects on various timelines.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best
Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Carry out all translation, production, fulfillment, and shipping projects from start to finish
- Serve as a point of contact for all vendors on assigned projects
- Prepare all files for delivery to clients
- Work with internal creative team to prepare and review files as needed
- Procure retention items
- Review all vendor deliverables
- Develop purchase orders
- Maintain project schedules, project trackers and databases, and inventory trackers
- Adhere to budgets and provide necessary invoices for billing
- Keep record of completed projects for historical reference
- Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Drive
- Ability to work independently, set priorities, and manage workload
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Excellent judgment and decision-making skills
- Willingness to learn
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.