PR Account Coordinator
Crowley Webb is seeking an entry-level public relations account coordinator who will support all PR activities across the agency and its clients. The ideal candidate is a strong writer and communicator, with attention to detail and a desire to develop a thorough understanding of the fundamentals of PR. The position will report to the PR Director.
Crowley Webb only employs individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas. Crowley Webb is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Develop media materials for Crowley Webb and its clients, including press releases, reports, media alerts/advisories, pitches, briefing documents, etc.
- Build and maintain media and influencer lists for Crowley Webb and clients.
- Build and maintain editorial calendars.
- Develop pitches for and build relationships with local, regional, national and global media contacts on behalf of Crowley Webb and clients.
- Conduct media outreach and follow up with press inquiries.
- Prepare daily media coverage reports and share metrics with appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain ongoing coverage trackers for Crowley Webb and clients.
- Conduct research to support planning.
- Assist in organizing, executing and staffing media/influencer and community events.
- Write and collaborate on content for company blogs for Crowley Webb and clients.
- Write bylined articles for industry trade journals.
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions for Crowley Webb and clients.
- Stay on top of PR industry trends, and research new outlets, trends, and industry opportunities; follow industry-related news, generate ideas around trending topics.
- Assist the PR Account Manager(s) and PR Director as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, marketing, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Deep interest in public relations industry and media landscape, as well as current affairs, news media and social media trends.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a collaborative environment.
- Able to communicate and present clearly and confidently.
- Able to (or interest in learning to) think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously, and perform well under pressure.
- Desire to continue learning and evolving skill set.
- Energy, enthusiasm and ability to interact with colleagues at all levels.