Crowley Webb is seeking a Project Coordinator to join our digital team. The Project Coordinator supports the management and execution of a wide variety of digital projects including website development, digital advertising, paid search, and social campaigns. Working closely with the Digital Project Manager and the digital team, the project coordinator will assist with all aspects of team activities.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do, however, only employ individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas.
- Daily updating of project management software and tracking information
- Assisting in the management of the internal development process
- Managing day to day communication with internal teams in relation to ongoing digital projects
- Attending and participating in internal meetings/client meetings
- Managing internal process to obtain reviews and approval on all work to ensure its client ready
- Collaborate with project management and account teams to prepare estimates and schedules for new projects
- Provide assistance as needed to project management and account management staff
- Bachelor’s or associate’s degree
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment