Praxis, Crowley Webb’s patient recruitment division, is looking for a full-time project coordinator to support the execution and management of recruitment and retention materials for various campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of our team and will assist with all aspects of project and site management.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Contribute to management of all campaign component developments, both print and digital, including the translation of materials for global sites
- Assist with study outreach efforts, including community outreach, advocacy outreach, and physician outreach
- Update study documents and tracking information
- Fulfill and distribute recruitment and retention materials to research sites
- Take part in social media monitoring and tracking
- Manage day-to-day communication with research sit
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Drive
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.