Praxis, our patient recruitment division, is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the execution and management of recruitment and retention materials for various campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of our team and assist with all aspects of project and site management.
- Contributing to management of all campaign component developments, both print and digital, including the translation of materials for global sites
- Assisting with study outreach efforts, including community outreach, advocacy outreach, and physician outreach
- Updating study documents and tracking information
- Fulfilling and distributing recruitment and retention materials to research sites
- Taking part in social media monitoring and tracking
- Managing day-to-day communication with research sites
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with computer software such as Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Drive
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
- Willingness to learn
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.