Praxis, our patient recruitment division, is seeking a Project Coordinator to support the execution and management of recruitment and retention materials for various campaigns. The ideal candidate will be an integral part of our team and assist with all aspects of project and site management.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do, however, only employ individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas.
- Update study documents and track information
- Assist in managing the development of all campaign components, both print and digital
- Fulfill and distribute recruitment and retention materials to research sites
- Assist in managing the translation of materials for global sites
- Manage day-to-day communication with research sites
- Assist with study outreach efforts, including community outreach, advocacy outreach, and physician outreach
- Assist with social media monitoring and tracking
- Four-year college degree
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Google Drive)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Willingness to learn
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment