Crowley Webb is currently looking for a receptionist to join the growing team! The receptionist is responsible for a variety of tasks across multiple areas within the organization. The main responsibility of the receptionist is to ensure the company’s spaces within the building are presentable and welcoming to employees, clients, vendors, and visitors. Additional responsibilities are expected across a variety of departments within the company and are outlined below.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Answering and direct incoming phone calls for both Crowley Webb and Praxis
- Screening and greet clients and visitors upon arrival in the building
- Enforcing company policies to everyone who enters the company’s workspace
- Sorting and distributing all incoming mail that arrives, ie: USPS, Foxy Delivery, FedEx, UPS, etc
- Coordinating pickups for outgoing items as requested
- Monitoring and reordering office supplies as needed
- Scheduling meetings and appointments on calendars as requested
- Placing food orders as requested
- Cleaning and setting up conference room and zoom rooms for meetings as requested
- Checking, monitoring, and organizing supply room for all office and kitchen supplies
- Maintaining and updating corporate mailing lists
- Securing adequate coverage for the reception desk during breaks, time-off, etc.
- When needed, assisting various departments with sorting, filing, assembly, and/or research on a case-by-case basis
- 2+ years’ experience in an administrative capacity
- High school diploma, or equivalent required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google suite required
- General knowledge and exposure in an office setting is required
- Additional exposure in HR and Accounting are a plus