Crowley Webb is currently seeking a Resource Coordinator to join our growing agency. Every creative job that comes into the agency is initiated by the account service team and assigned, processed, and tracked by the Resource Center, so it is the Resource Coordinator’s primary responsibility to make sure this happens seamlessly, accurately, and on time.
The ideal candidate should be very organized and detail-oriented. The Resource Coordinator will be expected to lead people and teams under tight deadlines and will need to be cool under pressure. They should also be a people-person, as much of the daily duties will revolve around interaction with different members of each department. The Resource Coordinator should be good at problem-solving, have great prioritization skills, and be proficient in traffic/project management software.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work with leadership from the creative department on project assignments
- Have a thorough understanding of the creative development process and timing for various tactics
- Create detailed task lists at each stage of the project
- Ensure work is distributed equally and fairly between creative teams and other departments
- Communicate regularly between account service and creative departments on the status of jobs
- Constantly monitor the creative work and adjust schedules and resources as needed
- Co-lead a weekly meeting with the Resource Manager between account service and creative departments on the status of existing work and new work to come
- Identify when additional resources are needed to complete work and work with creative leadership team to source support
- Participate in campaign kickoff meetings to ensure key milestones and timing are discussed
- Maintain agency’s project management and proofing software – currently Teamwork and ProofHQ
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, communications, marketing, or a related field
- At least 1 year of work experience within an advertising agency or related company – agency traffic or project management experience a plus
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- High level of organization with an ability to manage multiple tasks at once
- Detail oriented with a strong work ethic
- High competency level on computer and software skills compatible with job responsibilities – project management software a plus