Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time sr. designer to assist art directors in developing and designing creative for advertising campaigns in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. In this role, you will also accurately and efficiently create mechanical files for both digital and print projects.
When submitting your résumé, please include a link to your portfolio of relevant design examples.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Practicing meticulous attention to detail and following instructions precisely
- Managing and prioritizing a high-volume workload
- Adapting easily to shifting timelines
- Communicating fully, effectively, and diplomatically
- Working both independently and with a team
- Five or more years of experience in mechanical production and design
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical experience a plus but not required
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactive, solution-oriented thinker