Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time sr. designer to assist art directors in developing and designing creative for advertising campaigns in the healthcare/pharmaceutical industry. In this role, you will also accurately and efficiently create mechanical files for both digital and print projects.
When submitting your résumé, please include your portfolio of relevant design examples by link or PDF.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Give meticulous attention to detail and follow instructions precisely
- Manage and prioritize a high-volume workload
- Adapt easily to shifting timelines
- Communicate fully, effectively, and diplomatically
- Work both independently and with a team
- Five or more years of experience in mechanical production and design
- Healthcare/pharmaceutical experience a plus but not required
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Proactive, solution-oriented thinker
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.