Sr. Media Planner/Buyer
The Senior Media Planner/Buyer is a hands-on strategic role where this person is responsible for developing media strategies to deliver on client objectives, in collaboration with both senior and supporting staff. This role requires a strong understanding of how digital and traditional media tactics work together. The ability to execute digital campaigns is required, specifically on Google Ads and Facebook. DSP experience is a plus.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Independently plan and execute digital media campaigns best suited to meet established client requirements, budgets, and objectives.
- Media plan recommendations need to encompass the full media strategy, including conducting research to inform and support the recommended media mix, budgets by tactic, and targeting, as well as estimated results.
- Digital media buying responsibilities include campaign setup, target audience selection, keyword list research and development, identify key performance indicators, and oversee tracking implementation.
- Ongoing campaign management responsibilities include budget management, optimization against key performance indicators, reporting, providing campaign insights, and invoice/billing reconciliation.
- Direct client ownership in partnership with the account service team.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years media planning and buying experience, or equivalent.
- Experience planning and executing paid search, paid social, and online display campaigns independently is required.
- Additional digital and traditional media experience is a plus.
- Must have experience in Google Ads and Facebook advertising. DSP experience is preferred.
- 1-3 years of experience managing client relationships.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Able to understand and apply data to make actionable recommendations.
- Proficiency of working in Excel.
- Must be able to effectively manage timelines and deadlines with great attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently on projects once directed.
- Able to bring new ideas to the table and have a curiosity for learning.