Praxis, Crowley Webb’s patient recruitment division, is looking for a full-time strategy coordinator to support the execution and management of requests for proposals (RFPs) and assist with strategic development of patient recruitment and retention services.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First’s Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News’ Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Support strategy development in response to RFPs from sponsors (typically pharmaceutical/biotech companies) and other required business development deliverables
- Compose base proposal templates and assist with preparation of budgets for proposal pricing
- Help with researching, writing, and editing estimates and proposals and with developing bid defense presentations
- Oversee proposal review processes and assist in proofreading proposals prior to sponsor distribution
- Prepare and facilitate processing of contracts (work orders and change orders) and the study conversion process
- Participate in conversion meetings for new projects with the business development and project management teams
- Take part in strategic planning activities to help Praxis meet marketing objectives
- Contribute to special projects related to the objectives of the business development and strategy departments and to overall agency goals
- Support content strategy by writing articles for the Praxis blog and researching and preparing PowerPoint presentations and white papers for use in Praxis business development activities
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable work experience in a related field (e.g., marketing, advertising, healthcare, business development)
- Direct experience in business development, proposal writing, or sales roles a plus but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Google Drive
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload
- Comfortable working in a collaborative environment
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.