Crowley Webb is currently seeking a candidate with experience in user experience design and front-end development. The ideal candidate must be a fast learner and collaborative problem solver with a good working knowledge of contemporary user-centered design methodologies.
- Execute interactive design and visual design for websites, user interfaces, digital banners, mobile apps, etc.
- Create detailed wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Execute all phases of project life cycle, from concept through design and development
- Help the agency stay abreast of emerging industry trends and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive design, new media design, or related design field
- One or more years of UX design experience focused on web and mobile
- Strong conceptualization ability, strong visual communication ability, drawing skills, and sketchbook technique
- Exceptional design skills, production value, and attention to detail
- Strong working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience with common CMS like WordPress, Drupal, and/or Joomla
- Familiarity with user interface design patterns and standard user-centered design methodologies is a plus
- Programming experience in Objective C, C++, Rails, .NET, and PHP is a plus