Crowley Webb is looking for a full-time UX designer with a good working knowledge of contemporary user-centered design methodologies. The ideal candidate must be a fast learner and collaborative problem solver.
When submitting your résumé, please include a link to your online portfolio of relevant examples.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to join a company named one of Buffalo Business First's Best Places to Work three years running and one of The Buffalo News' Top Workplaces in 2022.
- Produce interactive design and visual design for websites, user interfaces, digital banners, and landing pages
- Execute all phases of project life cycle, from concept through design and development
- Create detailed wireframes and interactive prototypes
- Present ideas and work to internal and external stakeholders
- Help the agency stay up to date on emerging industry trends and technology
- Bachelor’s degree in interactive design, new media design, or a related field
- Three or more years of UX design experience focused on web and mobile
- Ecellent communicator who works well in a team environment
- Comprehension of user interface design patterns and standard user-centered design methodologies
- Exceptional design skills, production value, and attention to detail
- Familiarity with common content management systems like WordPress, Drupal, or Joomla is a plus but not required
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.