Crowley Webb is currently seeking a videographer to join our expanding video production team. Candidates must be technically sound and able to adapt on the fly. As our projects are anything but cookie cutter, we’re looking for someone to bring new ideas and creative solutions to the table that help us capture video in the most engaging way possible. While the professional emphasis will be on videography, our ideal candidate will also be responsible for completing simple video edits as well.
At Crowley Webb, we believe that a mix of different experiences, backgrounds, and opinions makes for a healthier work environment and ultimately better work. For this reason, we actively seek to build a more diverse and inclusive employee base and do not discriminate due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Work with the creative team to create meaningful and engaging video content
- Offer thoughts and strategies on how best to execute storyboards
- Collaborate with the team to execute all elements of video shoots
- Set up lighting and audio equipment
- Create rough and final cuts of videos
- Maintain a highly organized project from initial edit through various stages
- 2–3 years of experience in the video production field
- Understanding of storytelling both visually and narratively
- Knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Working knowledge of still photography is a plus
- An unwavering desire to learn more about your craft
- Ability to thrive in a fluid environment
- Must be a creative thinker, hard worker, and a team player