Crowley Webb is seeking a writer/editor to assist with our growing work in the healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will take heavily technical verbiage and translate it into more human terms. This includes analyzing protocols for medical research studies and writing for both physician and patient audiences. He or she will work closely with both project managers and other writers to create a variety of pieces to form cohesive campaigns.
Crowley Webb only employs individuals who are currently eligible to work in the US and who do not require sponsorship for work visas. Crowley Webb is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recruit, hire, train, and promote without discrimination due to age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, military leave or veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
- Writing/editing on assigned projects
- Demonstrate versatility in communicating to various audiences
- Read research study protocol and translate it into human language
- Ensure consistency across multiple components of a campaign
- Move a campaign forward with other members of an assigned team
- Work within given deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Sound writing/editing skills
- Some relevant writing experience – in the medical field a plus
- Must be a hardworking team player who’s always ready for the next challenge