For patients today, the world is at their fingertips. They can research ailments, doctors, and treatment options, and modern technology empowers them to play a more active role in their healthcare. Research shows that people are more satisfied with their care when doctors get to know them beyond just their medical needs.
This patient-centered approach is equally important for healthcare marketers. To reach patients and motivate them, we must know them. Deeply. We can then tailor our marketing efforts in a way that aligns with their lifestyles and mind-sets. This is where qualitative research comes in.
Our latest whitepaper demonstrates how to:
- Find and utilize in-depth historical information to better understand patients’ thoughts and behaviors and the reasons behind both
- Uncover emotional insights that drive patient decision making
- Perform comprehensive, in-person research and identify nonverbal cues
- Conduct the two overarching types of qualitative research, which are focus groups and in-depth interviews (IDIs)
- Derive invaluable insights on new advertising directly from patients you’re targeting