Chroma terms and conditions
Crowley Webb and Associates, Inc. (“Sponsor”)
Chroma by Crowley Webb
Diversity and Inclusion Small Business Support Initiative
Terms and Conditions – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Crowley Webb and Associates, Inc. Diversity and Inclusion Small Business Support Initiative (“Initiative”) is open to legal residents of Western New York (Allegany, Cattaraugus, Chautauqua, Erie, and Niagara Counties), age 18 years or older at the time of submission, who own or are employed by a minority-owned small business (holds a New York State Certificate of Authority with 50 or fewer full-time employees). Minority-owned small business cannot be a direct competitor to existing Sponsor clients (to be determined by the selection committee). Employees submitting to this Initiative must have prior approval of the owner of the business. Void where prohibited by law. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
- HOW TO SUBMIT A FORM: Form must be completed in English and must be the sole original work of the applicant. See selection criteria below in these Terms and Conditions for guidelines. Limit of one submission per business per 12 months.
- USE OF SUBMISSIONS: Eligible submissions become property of the Sponsor. Submission grants the Sponsor an unlimited, worldwide, perpetual license and right to publish, use, edit, adapt, and modify the submission in any way, in commerce and in any and all media worldwide now known or hereinafter developed, without limitation and without notice or consideration of the applicant.
- SELECTION: Submissions will be selected as follows: A selection panel comprising Sponsor employees will review all submissions to determine eligibility before submitting their selections to the Executive Selection Committee for final selection. The Sponsor may reach out to up to three finalists for a phone discussion in advance of making a final selection. If your submission is not selected in the business quarter you completed it, we will retain your submission for one year and may select it at a later date. Submissions will be selected based on:
(i.) Strong rationale for the Sponsor’s services (as detailed in the applicant’s submission form)
(ii.) Compatibility of the minority-owned small business with the Sponsor’s capabilities and agency values
(iii.) Ability of the Sponsor to deliver the proposed services within approximately 90 days of offer acceptance
- OFFER: One (1) minority-owned small business will be selected by the Sponsor per business calendar quarter to receive up to 100 hours (equivalent to $15,000) in agency services. Any out-of-pocket expenses and any additional fees not covered by the initial $15,000 of agency services are the responsibility of the selected business. Out-of-pocket expenses may include anything not covered by agency hours (e.g., printing, photography licensing, voiceover talent). Any out-of-pocket expenses or additional fees beyond the $15,000 in agency services will be presented and agreed upon by the selected business before billing. Offer is not transferable or redeemable for cash. No substitution for offer. If applicable, any taxes are the responsibility of the selected business. Offer must be accepted within 30 days after it is awarded. Any services provided therein must be completed by the Sponsor within an agreed-upon time.
- VALIDATION: A selected business will be determined each calendar quarter and notified by the Sponsor, and its decision is final on all aspects of the Initiative. The selected business will be notified by email or phone and required to complete an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release, both of which must be returned via mail or email within fourteen (14) days of the date and time of notification or the offer will be forfeited.
- GENERAL TERMS: By participating in the Initiative, applicants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and warrant and represent that none of the material submitted or posted infringes upon or otherwise violates the copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other intellectual or proprietary rights of any person or entity and that they have fully complied with the Terms and Conditions. Acceptance of the Sponsor’s services constitutes permission (except where prohibited) to use the selected business’s name, likeness, and submission form (in whole or in part) for publicity purposes in all forms of media including the worldwide Internet without additional compensation, notification, or permission.
- MODIFICATION: The Sponsor reserves all rights to modify the Terms and Conditions of this offer, and the Sponsor may withdraw this offer and rendering of services at any time at the Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- CONTACT: For questions or concerns, please email us or contact Crowley Webb using the following mailing address: 268 Main Street, Suite 400, Buffalo, NY 14202.